Recently our CEO Simone Douglas had the pleasure of giving a social media presentation to members of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand on how social media can be used within accounting firms, both big and small.
Social media is important for accounting firms, as a study conducted by the Hinge Research Institute showed that 59.90% of people said they reviewed the social media profiles of potential professional services providers prior to engaging them. Social media can be used by accountants not just as a way of acquiring new customers, but it can also be used as a retention tool when used to communicate and engage with existing clientele.
The presentation she delivered on the day can be seen below:
If you wish to connect with Simone personally, you can find her on LinkedIn here: https://au.linkedin.com/in/simonedouglassocialmediaaok
And finally, if you’d like to talk about a social media presentation for your company, organisation or association, just give our Director of Sales & Marketing Tamara a call on 1300 65 85 43 or touch base via email on [email protected].
Latest posts by Tamara Caire (see all)
- Social Media during COVID-19: Fortune Favours the Fast Movers - 30/03/2020
- “But Facebook Made Me Do It” – beware the ‘boost’ button - 09/05/2019
- What is TikTok? And will it work for my business? - 25/03/2019
- Social Media Users in South Australia – February 2019 - 01/03/2019
- LinkedIn Pages – What’s new & what you need to know - 14/01/2019