Recently our CEO and Lead Trainer Simone Douglas was lucky enough to travel to the picturesque Clare Valley to deliver a Service IQ Workshop on behalf of SATIC. Delivering social media training is one of our favourite things to do!
The topic was ‘Facebook Advertising’, and the content was themed towards local tourism operators. Empowering them with the knowledge and practical tips they needed to create their own Facebook advertising campaigns, manage, monitor and assess the results on an ongoing basis.
Below is a copy of the slide deck from the day:
And here is a screencast video with the practical components covered:
If you’d like some more assistance with your social media, we offer outsourced social media advertising and social media management services, we also offer one-on-one social media consulting and coaching, and a full suite of social media training options, including corporate social media training workshops, and social media training courses on various topics.
We like to start with coffee 🙂
Latest posts by Tamara Caire (see all)
- Social Media during COVID-19: Fortune Favours the Fast Movers - 30/03/2020
- “But Facebook Made Me Do It” – beware the ‘boost’ button - 09/05/2019
- What is TikTok? And will it work for my business? - 25/03/2019
- Social Media Users in South Australia – February 2019 - 01/03/2019
- LinkedIn Pages – What’s new & what you need to know - 14/01/2019