Click on a course for more information
Video for social media and digital marketing training course
A 2016 survey by the Web Marketing Video Council found that 61% of businesses are using video as a marketing tool. In the previous year, 66% of those businesses were not using video at all.
Any business that’s not creating video and promoting it on social media is missing out on a huge opportunity. The good news is you don’t have to be a big enterprise with a professional video team and unlimited budget to take advantage. Even if you’re a small business owner with an iPhone, there’s a way to make video for social media work for you.
In this great 2 hour, highly interactive workshop we will take you through how to use some of our favourite video tools.
At the end of the session you will be able to create video content to tell the story of your business, promote special events, introduce your team, showcase your products, and much more.
The training course outlines the following:
- Understanding what your basic video toolkit should include
- The importance of sound quality
- Tools available to create engaging content
- Livestreaming on social media – how to do it and when to do it.
- Optimal length of videos for social media posts, social media advertising, and your website
- How to roadmap your video to ensure your message is clear
- Integrating video as part of your wider communications strategy.
- Where to host your videos and why
- Basic video editing tools
Who Should attend: Business Owners, Marketing Managers or Assistants.
Prior Knowledge: No prior knowledge assumed.