Social Media Coaching Program
2020 Group 1 > 2pm – 4pm – 4 February, 3 March, 31 March, 28 April, 26 May, 23 June
2020 Group 2 > 9am – 11am – 12 May, 10 June, 7 July, 4 August, 1 September, 29 September
Our social media coaching program is a 6-month social media training course facilitated by Social Media AOK’s CEO, Simone Douglas.
It is 6 highly productive and hands on sessions where you will learn 2 hours’ worth of quality content at a time.
These sessions provide the opportunity to learn all about social media and the practical skills required for your strategies implementation as well as being exposed to a wide range of resources available to help you reach your social media and marketing goals.
With the social media space quickly evolving and changing, keep up to date without being overwhelmed and confused. The structured nature of this program coupled with the peer to peer learning format ensures that you get the most out of each session.
The training will cover the following topics:
- The Social Media Landscape – things to consider before you play; the bones of a good social media strategy.
- The Social Media Content Roadmap – what makes a good one, how to create a roadmap and editorial calendars. Content creating tools to make you look like a pro and the Social Media Checklist.
- The Social Media Engagement Plan – what it looks like, how it supports your content roadmap and how you make it work for your business.
- The Social Networking Action Plan “SNAP” – learn how social media supports you in growing your business network and personal brand, and how you can use this to grow your sales.
- Social Media and your website – what you need to know to make the most of the traffic you are driving to your website and increase your sales and conversions.
- Social Media Advertising and Re-marketing – what it is, when is it most effective and how to utilise it like a professional. Plus, our tips and tricks as a social media marketing agency.
Who Should attend: Business Owners, Marketing Managers or Assistants, or people wanting to learn more about marketing their business effectively using social media automation to increase efficiencies and productivity within their social media management.,
Prior Knowledge: No prior knowledge assumed
What to Bring: Fully charged, wifi-enabled laptop, and access to your corporate social media channels.
The cost to join is a fee of $1,970 inc GST (payment plans are available). To register your interest or to book in, please email [email protected]
What people are saying about the program:
Managing Director | Remedial Massage Therapist
Simone is an engaging, patient and warm educator who is immensely knowledgeable about the Social Media sphere. Her workshops have greatly assisted Clarity in developing a social media strategy and increasing our traction from that into measurable returns. Thank you Simone!
May 24, 2015, Sarah was Simone’s client