Recently our CEO and Lead Trainer Simone Douglas had the pleasure of delivering a social media training session on ‘Social Media Marketing trends , in conjunction with the Australasian Legal Practice Management Association.
The presentation covered the following topics
The Social Media Landscape
Key considerations in using social to grow your practice
Questions to ask potential marketing partners to ensure the right fit
Explaining buzz words and jargon in plain english
Below is a copy of the slide deck from the day:
If you’d like some more assistance with your social media, we offer outsourced social media advertising and social media management services, we also offer one-on-one social media consulting and coaching, and a full suite of social media training options, including corporate social media training workshops, and social media training courses on various topics.
We like to start with coffee 🙂
Latest posts by Simone Douglas (see all)
- Seriously Social the Book - 15/02/2020
- A network is a powerful tool if you know how to use it - 17/10/2019
- What 7,433,417 posts can tell you about Instagram - 01/10/2019
- Why you can’t automate human connection - 27/09/2019
- Like counts may well be set for retirement but is it going to help marketers create better content or improve one’s mental health? - 27/09/2019